Returns & Exchange
Returns & Exchanges Due to Incorrect or Damaged OrderIf your lenses are not 100% accurate or you receive an item that is damaged, we will replace them free of charge. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving your item to start the exchange process and get your free return-shipping labels.
30-Day Exchange PolicyFree exchange for same product (as well as any prescription corrections) Free shipping both ways Original packaging must be included
International Returns & Exchanges
International orders are subject to the same returns and exchanges policies described above. We do not provide free shipping labels or reimburse duties and taxes for international return, exchange and cancelled orders. However, we will credit the cost of return shipping back to your card, if the reason for return or exchange is an incorrect or damaged order.
How to Return or Exchange an Item
Review our returns and exchanges policy, then follow the steps below to return or exchange your item:
1. Before returning or exchanging a product, you must obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number by calling or emailing our customer service department.
2. The RMA expires after 30 days. We will not accept returns or exchanges without a valid RMA number.
3. All products must be returned in their original packaging with any unused warranty cards, instruction booklets, cleaning cloths, and cases included.
4. The RMA number must be written on the outside of the package and/or on the return shipping label.
5. We are not responsible for any lost packages. Returns must be sent prepaid by a trackable carrier such as UPS, Federal Express to: 1 Clementi Loop #05-01 Singapore 129808
You may cancel your order for a full refund by emailing us at email@example.com within 24 hours of placing your order. If your order has already been shipped, it cannot be canceled. However, you may still return or exchange the item (see policy details above).